Fighting to Protect Workers' Rights
Brian I. Vogel graduated with a philosophy degree from Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia in 1982 and with a law degree from Benjamin Cardozo School of Law in New York in 1986 and has been a licensed California attorney since 1987.
Employment attorney Brian Vogel brings an abundance of legal experience to each employment law case and has focused his practice on labor and employment law since 2004. In addition, Mr. Vogel:
- Has litigated hundreds of cases in more than 35 years of practice
- Has handled more than 1,000 depositions and appeared in court more than 1,000 times
- Has represented clients at numerous mediations and arbitration hearings and has tried several court cases to a jury trial
- Is a member of the California Employment Lawyers Association
Mr. Vogel will personally be involved in the careful management of each aspect of your case in order to provide you with the utmost in representation and to ensure that your interests are protected.
Mr. Vogel-"My goal is to provide every client with first rate representation. I am never too busy to respond to a client's questions. In many instances the success in a case depends upon how well the attorney and client work together. Therefore,
it is vital that I work closely with my clients to gain their trust so that they feel confident that they have someone who is standing up for their rights and knows the details of their particular case."
Admissions and Memberships
- California State Bar, 1987
- United States District Court, Central District 2004
- California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA)
- American Bar Association (ABA)