Working Hard for Workers' Rights
Brian I. Vogel graduated with a philosophy degree from Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia in 1982 and with a law degree from Benjamin Cardozo School of Law in New York in 1986 and has been a licensed California attorney since 1987.
Employment attorney Brian Vogel brings an abundance of legal experience to each employment law case and has focused his practice on labor and employment law since 2004. In addition, Mr. Vogel:
- Has litigated hundreds of cases in more than 25 years of practice
- Has handled more than 500 depositions and appeared in court more than 500 times
- Has represented clients at numerous mediations and arbitration hearings and has tried several court cases to a jury trial
- Is a member of the California Employment Lawyers Association
Mr. Vogel will carefully manage each aspect of your case in order to provide you with the utmost in representation and to ensure that your interests are protected.
Admissions and Memberships
- California State Bar, 1987
- United States District Court, Central District 2004
- California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA)